- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Time Management for Professional Productivity
- Investment Management Specialization
Do you feel that you already know all possible frameworks of business problem solving (Porter’s five forces, the BCG-matrix etc.), yet you are still not confident in using them? Or maybe you already took a course on management consulting problem solving approach, but the jargon used didn’t make much practical sense to you (The 80/20 rule, MECE etc.)? Whether you’re a student studying for case interviews or a businessperson, what you might be lacking is a comprehensive aproach to problem solving that generates consistent results..
If so, this course is for you! I can guarantee you will not find another such comprehensive introductory course on hypothesis-based problem solving – the top consulting firms’ technique of choice on all kinds of business consulting engagements.
What Will You Learn?
- You will understand and appreciate the problem solving technique used by the top consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain and Strategy
- At the same time you will get acquainted with how business and consulting projects ought to be structured
- You will master the basic knowledge on hypothesis-based problem solving that will let you proceed to more advanced courses on solving business problems
- In effect, you will be able to impress either your boss or your interlocutors at business case interviews
I don’t need it
State of the art
When say Yes